Monday, May 24, 2010

Rihanna- Rockstar 101 MV=Passing Fail


When I first heard 'Rockstar 101' on Rihanna's Rated R Album I was instantly switching it up in my iPod. This yawn of a jam is not my favorite song and the Music Video was something to be desired. I know alot of you are going to be like 'You're just a hater, or racist.' But being a fellow West Indian native Rihanna isn't doing herself justice in her videos. Rude Boy was the closest I got into liking her again but with this crappy yet fashionable black and white yawn-fest of a video I couldn't hang. Sorry RiRi you're trying too hard to be different when you should just really be yourself. To be honest it look down right satanic as it went on which had me wondering what's going on with these stars and their music videos lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment