Sunday, February 13, 2011

PAUL SMITH SPRINGRTW-2011

I was looking at some collections online the other day, and came across this collection. Instantly, I fell in LOVE!
AHHH! I love the masculine-feminine look. So amazing. And guess what, this designer did exactly what I love. The designer behind, Paul Smith Spring(RTW) 2011 collection did that peeeeeeeeerfectly.

The use of their colour were on point! The use of bright colours and metallic greys, ahh, what a great combination. Also the fabrication used were to die for!

The two-tone shades in some of those pants were suttle yet lovely. HELL YEAH, id wear green or purple pants if they were made that way.
A romper suit? WHAT?!?!
Neon belt, just adds the right amount of bright-ness or neon-ness to their outfit.
A structured metallic grey blazerrr... ahh!

Wanna know what else I loved about this,the model's........................HAIR!


love love love














xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment