Monday, February 7, 2011

Whats My Name.

Oh...na na?

Those of you who know me, know that I am pretty much a big fan of Rihanna. In the beginning, it was her music, and I guess as she got more noticed or, 'famous' it turned out her style changed too. Who would have thought? From that innocent girl look they portrayed of her in the beginning of her career, to the 'wild' thaaaaang she suddenly became, overnight? Or was it after she got the bob. Whatever it was, it was all good, in my hood.


I am a big fan of her looks that she puts together, some of her outfits I can say, are not all that fabulous.
That's Ok.  
We aren't all perfect.
Howeverrrr, for the most part she is pretty much up to par, and I would def give her a 10/10.



Ahh, such a summer, breezy look. The colour strands and beads on that necklace gives it such a tribal feeling.

 Fierce red hair. AND a red lip. Well, Well. Who know you could do red hair and red lips...together!


Fairy-esque. So delicately put together. That bustier dress definitely does wonder, and adds to the theme of this outfit. I'd like a crown, please?
I have this jacket, Ri..did you get that from H&M? The net in her hair, you could hardly tell. I guess the main focus for this were those colourful shorts ;) and net thigh huggers?

 I like cropped jumper look she pulled with the mini. Quite fab, for a night out. Relaxed, yet a little dressy. You fancy, huh?
The net-bow, is faaaaaaab. Especially like how she paired the bow to matchy-matchy her sweater. And finally, the red hair makes these soft peachy colours just pop! Red how you do wonders to an outfit.
 She cool. The blazer be cool. The shirt be cool. Shoes, alrighttttt.
There goes that bow again. I like pieces of this outfit, however; entirely...I don't know, yet. I think I like these pieces individualy,for sure. I'm a fan of that red skirt though. yesssssssssss.


Alright, people its time to Go hard or Go homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

as I get to bed.

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmn.


Peace,

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment