Saturday, March 5, 2011

Style File: K- Dash

But this time its Kourtney.  I know some time back I had posted pictures of Kim, but when randomly looking at pictures today, I realised that I like Kourtney's style way better.

Her style is more causal, conservative -yet sexy- she usual wear black nylon with her dresses or skirts, boho, relaxed. She is very different from her sister Kim, in dressing, I assume its because she is also older?
Kim usually goes for the safe tight figure-fitting dresses- I mean who wouldn't she has a hot bod, we can't forget her favourite brand of shoes...Loubs. She doesnt really try anything to crazy. She sticks to her classic, and her famous- jeans and blazer look when shopping around town.

However, to me, Kourtney definitely tries to be different from the rest of them. And that is probably what stood. Also, it could be possible that I watch their reality show... WAY to much.



 

 




 xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment