Friday, March 25, 2011

Rachel Roy

So I read an article about Rachel Roy's Trench coat, and obviously I decided to look further into her trench coats. I simply typed in "Rachel Roy 2011 trench coat"
and this is what I found...
take a look!



....AMAZING! Is what I thought, I'm so glad I came across this and moreover, the brilliant Rachel Roy came up with this idea, to include fashion + dance together. To things I love. The video is smart and very bold, it express not only her fashion but the art of movement and creativity! ahhhhh! YAY!
Its called, "MOVE"

Well, moving onto what I was actually looking for... The Trench.







Not sure if these pictures do any justice to what I wanted to explain, but Ms. Rachel Roy does make some amazing, timeless pieces! She took a simple trench coat, and made it into a jacket, a dress, a vest, an active wear, a causal top, incorporated into the pant, a skirt, and an evening gown. Such a bold look.

Take a look at this video and you can get a closer look into her vision.


xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment