Friday, May 6, 2011

Lady Gaga- JUDAS MV = Pass (by the skin of her rabbit teeth)

In all fairness it was a visually good video and we hadn't really seen a woman do a religious themed video since Madonna locked lips with a Black Jesus and danced in front of burning crosses... yeah kids it happened. But Gaga caused an uproar with people accusing her of blasphemy and other bullshizz. You know I'm getting pretty tired of the 'Church' telling people what other people is doing is wrong because it doesn't depict their idols the way they want. I mean if you look at it during an art movement called Mannerism, the Catholic church used Renaissance (Humanist) artists to paint religious figures in really crazed ways just to get people back in. Sad but true. I like the video because it was straight to the point but I didn'tlike it because I'm kind of over Gaga in general. Take a look share your thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment