Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Style: Olivia Palermo

So couple months ago I posted a picture:

 (click link)
Guess who?
Finally, I now have the time to do a complete post of this goregous lady and my adoration for her style.
Here goes..


Who is she? Olivia Palermo, a socialite and was also on The City on MTV.

( I may have overloaded on her pictures, sorry )


Most of the pictures are from fashion show appearances, street style, endorsements, events, red carpet, modeling, runways and so on.









 I love how she mixes the a lot of her high end collection with low end stores like Zara, Topshop and Hn'M.
She mixes basic, with classic pieces and her outfits are also something to look forward too.
She isn't afraid  and takes risk in trying new things, whether they make work for her or everyone around her.

Click to read more!
















 A gorgeous face, and she loves her statement necklaces and purses...and shoes !











Enjoy.

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment