Monday, December 6, 2010

Lady Gaga Still Dead.... from Twitter Anyway

Wearing all black as if in mourning, Lady Gaga was spotted in Milan shopping at Chanel, and apparently still dead on Twitter. Well, she doesn't have to be on twitter anyway because she never updates her twitter but for months at a time I mean would we even really notice?


I love Gaga as much as the next queen, but even I'm annoyed by this Dead on Twitter thing. Yes I know you're saying, Excelle it's for a good cause, but I say can't they throw some money in too? Millionaires with no money woes telling you to donate money or they won't come back to twitter instead of just putting on a charity concert or another telethon like they did for Haiti. I don't know I'm on the fence about it all.
 
Now hopefully being dead on twitter doesn't mean that it will postpone her third studio album born this way. Then yes I would die.

No comments:

Post a Comment